Please read this page prior to purchasing a tour.
CorfuTrips.com sets out in these booking conditions the terms of your contract with us and our obligations to you. Everyone involved in the selling, purchasing and performing these tours are trusted by each other to act fairly.
- You should read these conditions carefully because in sending the booking form, you are irrevocably bound by them.
- It is important to note that these booking conditions and our email confirmation form are a binding contract between us.
- No verbal discussions that take place can override this contractual agreement unless CorfuTrips.com have confirmed in writing any variation to you.
- Please ensure that you check the confirmation carefully.
FOR CRUISE SHIP CLIENTS
CorfuTrips.com trusts that the consumer and/or his agent choose accurately, and that they have checked the ship’s itinerary with that of CorfuTrips.com tours. That they have checked dates, locations and times prior purchasing. This means that the passenger or agency should check the itineraries prior to entering the cancellation penalty period, which is 15 days and more prior to the tour date.
1. How Do I Book My Tour?
- Complete our booking form with all details requested.
- Your booking will be made directly with CorfuTrips.com. Once we receive your booking form and appropriate payment, we shall confirm the booking to you by email.
- We reserve the right to decline any booking.
FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS
- It is your responsibility to check the ship’s itinerary with that of the tour. You must check the date and time prior to guaranteeing the purchase of the tour. This means that you should check the itineraries prior to entering the cancellation penalty period, which is 15 and more days prior to the tour date.
2. When Do I Pay?
- Upon choosing your tour, tour date and time, you will be asked to enter on the booking form your personal details.
- Add your credit card details / payment with PayPal or other internet payment system.
- Without entering the valid payment information, the booking form is considered void.
- Only full payment for the tour is accepted.
3. What About My Contract With CorfuTrips.com?
A contract only becomes binding once
- We (CorfuTrips.com) have accepted your valid booking form and payment.
- Send you an email confirmation.
- The date of the contract is the date that appears on the confirmation email.
4. The Price of My Tour
The price of your tour, as shown on our email confirmation, will not be increased or changed once full payment has been received.
5. If CorfuTrips.com Changes Your Tour for Another
It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your tour. However, the arrangements for the tours featured on this website are made many months in advance and changes are sometimes unavoidable. Most changes are minor. A major change is one that we will have to make to your tour arrangements before the tour date.
When a major change becomes necessary we will
- Inform you as soon as it is possible, preferably prior to your arrival.
- This involves a change of the tour for that of another of the same value or a change to another tour of a higher or lower value.
In this instance you have the option to:
- a. accept the changes
- b. purchase another tour from us
- c. cancel your tour
If you choose c option, we will refund you in full.
Compensation will not be paid and we will not otherwise be liable to you if we are forced to cancel, delay, curtail or in any way change your tour as a result of ‘force majeure’.
In these Booking Conditions ‘force majeure’ means war or threat of war, terrorist activity, riots or civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, technical problem to transport, closure or congestion of visited places or adverse weather conditions and all similar events outside our control which prevent or affect the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations.
*Please note that tours are not transferable to any other year.
6. If You Change Your Tour
If you need to change any details of your tour (different tour or date), we will do our best to help.
- The price of your new tour will be based on the price that is valid on the day we receive your email request. Name changes will be accepted at no charge.
- If you change all details of your tour (different tour or date) this will be treated as a cancellation and subsequently a new booking. A new final email confirmation will be sent to you showing the new details as appropriate.
- All alternations are effective only from the date that CorfuTrips.com receives written instructions from you. This date cannot be later than our cancellation penalty period that is 15 days prior to the tour’s date.
- Please note that we cannot accept any correspondence or claims from any other member of your party. Only the Lead Name (the person that made the original booking) can make any alterations. Alterations made 15 days and less prior to the tour’s date are subject to our cancellation penalty (see table in chapter 8).
7. If We Cancel Your Tour
We reserve the right in any circumstances, to cancel your tour. In this event, we will refund you fully or will offer you an alternative tour of comparable content, standard and value. We have no liability to you for the loss of opportunity to take your chosen tour.
8. If You Cancel Your Tour
If you cancel your booking
- Immediate notice in writing by the Lead Name (the person who made the booking) must be sent to CorfuTrips.com.
- Such notice of cancellation is only effective when received by us. The cancellation penalty period and charges that will be levied for tour bookings are as follows:
|Number of days prior to tour date
written confirmation of cancellation
is received by CorfuTrips.com
(as a percentage
of total tour cost)
|15 days and more
|14 - 7 days
|6- 3 days
|48 hours or less
9. Website Descriptions
Descriptions of tours and services are based upon inspections made many months prior your tour date and describe what is standard for each tour at most times.
Sometimes, especially in low season (1 March to 31 May & 1 October -30 November), facilities such as bars, taverns, sports facilities, water sports, swimming pools, boat transfers etc. may not be available.
If we become aware of any changes to our current web site that might affect your tour we will advise you at time of booking. If you have already booked we will advise you prior to your travel date as soon as reasonably possible.
1. Does CorfuTrips.com accept Responsibility for the Quality of My Tour?
- CorfuTrips.com shall accept responsibility if services that we are contractually bound to provide prove deficient or not of a reasonable standard or if you suffer loss or damage (other than death, personal injury or illness) as a result of the acts and/or defaults of our employees and/or suppliers.
- In all cases, except where personal injury, illness or death results, our liability is however limited to the total tour price of the person affected.
2. Your Obligation
- It is your responsibility to arrive at the stated place on time. Any loss or damage, which you suffer through failure to do so lies with you.
- Clients book on the basis that they agree to abide by all reasonable directions given to them in connection with their tour.
- CorfuTrips.com reserves the right to terminate the tour of any client, without notice, who is not at the agreed place at agreed time and date.
- CorfuTrips.com reserves the right to terminate the tour, without notice, of clients whose conduct or behaviour is disruptive or which affects the enjoyment of other members of the party. CorfuTrips.com shall not accept liability for any extra costs incurred by such clients as a result of this action.
3. If I Have a Complaint
- If you have a complaint about your tour, please inform us immediately, and we will try to solve the problem on the spot.
- We cannot begin to resolve the problems unless we know they exist!
- If we cannot resolve your problem immediately, you should fill out a ‘Customer Complaint Report’ with your guide.
- If you fail to report such incidents in writing during the tour, CorfuTrips.com cannot consider your complaint valid and you will lose the right for refund.
4. Injuries, Loss or Damage
We do realise that accidents can and do happen. However, you are responsible for any personal health injury and damage or loss of your property during the tour.
The tour provided is for the use of those clients shown on the final email confirmation from CorfuTrips.com, sub-letting, sharing, re-selling or assignment is prohibited.
Tailor Made Tours will have a 25 euro per person, non refundable penalty for cancellations made at any time after the booking has been confirmed and payment taken.
Group Bookings may be non-refundable if the tour price is based on a specific number of participants.
If a client has mobility issues and books a tour that is not appropriate, CorfuTrips.com cannot be held responsible for client satisfaction.